Agents League Hackathon

Himani Dugal 20 Reputation points
2026-06-08T16:34:36.97+00:00

Hello Team,

I have registered for the Agents League Hackathon, but I am currently unable to log in to the platform. Whenever I try to access my account, I encounter a login issue and cannot proceed further.

Could you please assist me in resolving this problem? I would appreciate any guidance on how to regain access to my account so I can participate in the hackathon before the submission deadline.

Community Center | Not monitored
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
Gérard Oomens 132.3K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2026-06-08T17:30:07.81+00:00

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

3 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Shivam Jha 0 Reputation points
    2026-06-12T04:05:59.35+00:00

    Hello Team, I registered for the Agents League Hackathon, but when I click "Activate Your Profile", I get the error: "AADSTS500200: Personal Microsoft accounts are not supported for this application." I registered using my Gmail account. Please help me activate my profile or provide the correct access. Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. Gérard Oomens 132.3K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2026-06-12T08:40:20.7366667+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  3. Shivam Jha 0 Reputation points
    2026-06-12T10:38:08.9666667+00:00

    I understand the platform requires a work or school account. However, I registered through the official Agents League Hackathon registration using my Gmail account. Could you please escalate my case to the hackathon team or provide the correct account that I should use to activate my profile?

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.