Unable to start exam

Yasir Arfan 20 Reputation points
2026-06-07T14:15:05.1233333+00:00

I am writing to report a technical issue that occurred during my AZ-140 certification exam scheduled on 7 June 2026 at 2:00 PM.

I successfully completed all pre-exam system checks. However, during the final camera verification step, the application became stuck and did not proceed to the next screen. The "Next" button was unavailable/inactive, and I was unable to continue to the exam despite multiple attempts.

As a result of this technical issue, I could not start my exam. I kindly request that your team investigate the incident and review any available logs from my exam session.

I also request that my AZ-140 exam appointment be rescheduled at no additional cost, as the issue appears to have been caused by the testing platform rather than any action on my part.


* moved from [Microsoft Edge › Open the browser › Windows 11]

Community Center | Not monitored
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
Zeeshan Nasir Bajwa 1,116 Reputation points
2026-06-07T15:34:13.17+00:00

Hi @Yasir Arfan ,

Hope you are doing well. It seems like you are from Asia Pacific region. Please connect with Pearson VUE support for asia pacific by clicking below link.

https://www.pearsonvue.com/us/en/test-takers/customer-service/email/asia-pacific.html

or go to live chat support of Pearson VUE by clicking below link

https://www.pearsonvue.com/us/en/test-takers/customer-service/online-chat-support.html

Give them all the details you mentioned in your question, they will find a solution on chat or raise a case they will decide whether the issue actually happened or not if issue confirmed they will reschedule your exam and you will get confirmation in 2 to 3 days.

If this answer helped, please mark it as Helpful/Accepted. If you have any further questions, feel free to reply to this post.

Thanks

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.

0 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.