robux out of stock

Yasmim Gomes 20 Reputation points
2026-06-07T12:40:22.84+00:00

Hello, two months ago I tried to redeem 800 robux and they were out of stock, and today when I tried to redeem 1000, both are out of stock. I would like to know when I will be able to redeem them again.

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
DaveM121 935.7K Reputation points Independent Advisor
2026-06-07T13:14:05.47+00:00

Microsoft regularly run out of Robux codes, it is the most popular reward, this forum is just a user to user forum, no-one here knows when Robux codes will be back in stock you just need to check the rewards web page regularly until the Robux codes are available again, usually it does not take Microsoft long to restore the Robux codes.

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

0 additional answers

Sort by: Newest

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.