Tag not monitored by Microsoft.
Contact Pearson Vue support https://home.pearsonvue.com/microsoft/contact for issues when taking an exam
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi, Good evening
I am writing regarding my Microsoft certification exam, which was unexpectedly stopped during the session.
Throughout the exam, I repeatedly received messages indicating that video stream issues had been detected. Despite ensuring that my internet connection, webcam, and exam environment were functioning properly, the warning continued to appear multiple times. Eventually, the exam session was terminated.
I would kindly request that you review my exam session and advise on the reason for the termination. If possible, I would also appreciate assistance with rescheduling the exam or providing an appropriate resolution.
Exam Details:
Exam: PL-300 Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
Exam Date: 5 June 7:15 Pm
I would be grateful for your prompt assistance in resolving this matter.
Screenshot attached.
Thank you for your time and support.
Kind regards,
Muhammad Imran
Tag not monitored by Microsoft.
Contact Pearson Vue support https://home.pearsonvue.com/microsoft/contact for issues when taking an exam
AI answer
Exam sessions for Microsoft certifications delivered via Pearson VUE online proctoring can be terminated when the proctor or the system detects issues with the video stream or believes the exam security requirements are not being met. As described in the online exam policies, candidates are continuously monitored by video and audio, and any concern about the integrity of the session (including loss or degradation of video) can lead to termination and a report to Microsoft.
To move forward:
Because exam security reviews and technical investigations are handled only by Pearson VUE and Microsoft Certification Support, direct contact with them is required; community forums or product support channels cannot access or modify exam records.
References: