how do i update my TPM to be able to not have to worry about cod blocking me from playing with my Dell computer?

Bruce Mundy 20 Reputation points
2026-06-06T02:32:31.1966667+00:00

i have come to attistation restictions for call of duty as my TPM is not porperly up to date and have no updates pending to get it to where it needs to be which is atleast 3.anynumber.2.anynumber i am currently sitting at 3.92.0.5

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Security and privacy
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
Rodrigo Queiroz 78,705 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2026-06-06T05:08:30.5766667+00:00

Hi, I'm Rodrigo, and I will help you.
I checked about the issue, and a BIOS update should solve it. Look for BIOS updates on the Dell website for your computer model. If you need help finding it, tell me your device model so I can help you find it.

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.

0 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.