Tag not monitored by Microsoft.
This is a community forum, not support
Contact Pearson Vue support https://home.pearsonvue.com/microsoft/contact
Contact Microsoft Credentials support https://aka.ms/credentials-support
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am extremely frustrated with Pearson’s exam center. I was blocked from writing my scheduled exam because the system would not allow me to proceed. It has now been three days with no feedback, and when I call I’m told the system is down or to check back in a few days.
To make matters worse, I cannot even rebook—the system error states: “The candidate currently has an open registration for this exam. A new registration cannot be created at this time.” This has left me completely stuck and unable to move forward.
Escalations through Pearson don’t seem to help. How can Microsoft ensure that candidates receive proper service from Pearson, given that these delays directly impact our ability to complete certifications critical to our careers?
Tag not monitored by Microsoft.
This is a community forum, not support
Contact Pearson Vue support https://home.pearsonvue.com/microsoft/contact
Contact Microsoft Credentials support https://aka.ms/credentials-support
AI answer
Microsoft uses Pearson VUE as the authorized delivery provider for certification exams, but Pearson VUE manages scheduling systems, test centers, and operational issues such as the one described.
For the specific blocking message and inability to rebook, the supported path is:
This combination—Pearson VUE support for registration/system issues and Microsoft Certification Support (via the documented support entry point) when Pearson VUE cannot resolve—constitutes the supported way Microsoft ensures candidates receive service and can proceed with certification exams.
References: