I started a course on my Windows PC whit the same account but I don't have PC so I want by my phone but I can't from where I left of what can I do?

Sumo 20 Reputation points
2026-06-05T08:05:27.69+00:00

I started a course on my Windows PC whit the same account but I don't have PC so I want by my phone but I can't from where I left of what can I do?

Community Center | Not monitored
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
Rayyan Fawad 1,170 Reputation points
2026-06-05T08:43:29.91+00:00

To sync your course progress from your PC to your phone, you need to make sure you are signed into the exact same Microsoft account on your mobile browser or dedicated course app as you were on your Windows computer. If your progress isn't updating automatically, open your phone's browser, clear its cookies and cache, and use an InPrivate or Incognito window to log in directly to the course website to prevent your phone from accidentally using a different, pre-saved personal email. If the platform uses a dedicated mobile app rather than a browser web portal, check the application settings on your phone to confirm that your profile details match your PC account, as mobile versions sometimes require you to manually trigger a data sync or refresh the main dashboard to pull your latest cloud-saved progress from where you left off.

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

0 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.