Hi Pig,
Thank you for reaching out. I understand how unexpected UI changes like this can be frustrating.
Based on your description and the screenshot provided, the title bar appearance you’re seeing may be influenced by certain display or personalization settings, such as a contrast theme or a non-default Windows theme. In some cases, these can be triggered unintentionally through keyboard shortcuts.
You may try the following steps to see if they help:
First, press Left Alt + Left Shift + Print Screen once. This shortcut can toggle contrast themes on or off. If a prompt appears, choose to turn it off.
If there is no change, you can also check manually:
- Open Settings (press Windows + I)
- Go to Accessibility
- Select Contrast themes
- Set it to None, then click Apply
Additionally, you may want to verify the active theme:
- Go to Settings > Personalization > Themes
- Select one of the default Windows themes
I hope this helps point you in the right direction. If the issue continues after trying these steps, please feel free to share an updated screenshot or let me know what you observe. I’ll be glad to take a closer look with you.
If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.