Outcomes that are irrelevant or not aligned with the user's query, often requiring refinement of search terms.
Hi Bhaskar Modgil,
I really wish I could assist you directly on this issue. However, the behavior you're experiencing is tied to back‑end systems and service functionality, and unfortunately, we don't have the authority or access required to investigate or make changes at that level. We also don't have the permission to escalate your request to the support team.
Please note that this is a user-to-user support forum. Moderators, contributors including external Microsoft employees cannot directly intervene in Microsoft product features or access back-end systems. Our role is limited to providing technical guidance on reported issues, requests, or ideas.
Given these limitations, the most appropriate avenue for product changes or feature requests is to:
- Send feedback to Bing: click on your profile picture at top left > Feedback.
- Send feedback to Microsoft with the Feedback Hub app.
Thank you for your understanding, and I hope the support team can resolve this for you soon.