xbox online game save issue

Tobias Nome 20 Reputation points
2026-06-02T17:23:34.25+00:00

When playing msfs24 I was recently unable to access the cloud save to synch the game through the xbox app. I checked the xbox app, and there it says the game is only synched locally on my device. I then check the xbox services, and they all seem to run exept for the xbox live game save service. Tried enabling this, but this did not help, and when I checked back in, it was set to "manual" again. Launching the sim now I have to re-configure all my settings, and when I enter and exit the sim, none of the camera and control settings save between sessions. Never experienced this before, seems like the game wont synch to the cloud for some reason. Tried logging out and in of the xbox app as well, to no avail. All help welcome.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Files, folders, and storage
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
Carl-L 22,905 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2026-06-03T07:27:23.1266667+00:00

Hello Tobias Nome,

Welcome to Microsoft Q&A forum.

Before we proceed further, I'd like to ask a few questions to better understand the situation.

  • May I know if this issue also happens with other games? Since you said the Xbox Live save services is not running, I expect that it will affect all the game from the Xbox app.
  • May I know if it causes any sign in issues or verification issues? Not just the Xbox app, but any other Microsoft app or service.

If possible, please send me a photo of the situation so I can check for you, please remember to remove all personal information before posting.

I'm waiting for your reply.

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.

0 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.