Issue redeeming builder cape via twitch.

Afonso 20 Reputation points
2026-06-02T12:16:13.3733333+00:00

After watching 5 minutes of minecraft livestreams I got the popup about unlocking the rewards of the builder cape and the skins. Selecting the option to redeem the skins worked just fine and I could enter the code provided by the reward via https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/redeem

However, when trying to redeem the builder cape, I get "Redemption code is unavailable. Please try again later". I have already tried again later, even after multiple hours passed. This has been an ongoing issue for over a day.
User's image

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Gaming
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
Alexandr S 106.6K Reputation points Independent Advisor
2026-06-02T14:24:36.25+00:00

Hello, Afonso.

For this issue, you should contact the game's support service directly by filling out the form on the page: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new?ticket_form_id=360001225811 (the page may take a long time to load due to verification).

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

0 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.