Have a look at:
Or try support:
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I redeemed the Builder Cape code back on May 31 around 1:41am GMT and it went through fine. Now when I try to put in any Builder Cape code it just tells me "Looks like you already own this" with error code PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent. So my account definitely owns the cape at this point. The problem is it still won't show up in my Owned Capes list on the Change Skin and Cape page.
I'm on Java. My other capes like Pan and Common show up totally fine so it's just the Builder Cape that's missing. I know it has to be manually selected but it's not even there for me to pick.
It's been about 44 hours since I redeemed it so I'm way past the normal sync window everyone talks about. Ownership is clearly confirmed on Mojang's end but the cape just isn't displaying so I can actually use it. Anyone run into this and figure out how to fix it?