Tag not monitored by Microsoft.
Only the Worldwide Learning Security Team can remove your block. This is pretty serious.
You need to wait for them to respond
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello,
I am writing to urgently request a forum moderator's assistance to escalate a security flag/block on my Microsoft Certification profile that is preventing me from scheduling my next exam.
The Issue: When attempting to register and check out for my next exam via Pearson VUE, I receive the following red banner error message: "Microsoft registrations are currently not permitted for [My Name]. Please direct any questions to your Pearson VUE Registration Center."
Steps Already Taken:
Pearson VUE: I contacted their customer service immediately. They investigated and explicitly confirmed the block is not on their end. They verified it is an internal security/registration flag originating from Microsoft's side.
Microsoft Credentials Support: I opened a ticket with Credentials Support. They directed me to contact the Worldwide Learning Security team via email (mlsecure@microsoft.com) and closed my case under reference [2605280050001635].
MLSecure Email: I sent a formal review request to the security team two days ago but have not yet received a response or acknowledgment, and my exam deadline is rapidly approaching.
I am an active, legitimately certified professional using my profile strictly for career advancement. I believe this restriction is an accidental automated system flag or synchronization error.
Because the standard support channels have closed my case and the security email has not responded, I am posting here hoping a moderator can privately collect my MS ID and Associated Email to escalate this to the appropriate internal team for review.
I have screenshots of both the Pearson VUE checkout error and my previous support case correspondence ready to provide via private message.
Thank you for your prompt assistance.
Tag not monitored by Microsoft.
Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Only the Worldwide Learning Security Team can remove your block. This is pretty serious.
You need to wait for them to respond
AI answer
The error message indicates a block on the exam account that must be handled by the exam delivery/security channels; forum moderators cannot directly remove or override such blocks.
Based on the documented guidance and similar reported issues:
Given the constraints in the documented process, the practical next steps are:
References: