When does Robux return to Microsoft Rewards, it's been quite a while.

Jabir Al Arad 20 Reputation points
2026-05-29T11:17:48.56+00:00

I've been waiting a long time, just for the robux to return in the UK, I have no idea when it comes back and it's been very very long. Im utterly confused, and it's been so long, and I'm starting to lose my patience a bit.

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Jimmy Arthur 80 Reputation points
2026-05-29T11:19:50.4233333+00:00

Unfortunately, Microsoft doesn’t usually provide advance notice for when specific Rewards items return. If Robux rewards are unavailable in the UK, it’s likely due to stock, regional availability, or a temporary catalog change. Your best option is to keep checking the Rewards redemption page regularly, as items can return without announcement.

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.

0 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest