A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data
Hi @Richard Keenan,
Please notify me if I have misunderstood anything about your situation.
- Based on your sharing, I created a sample data like this
- Then I go to the Due sheet and input the formula into cell A2
=FILTER(TRW!A2:E22,(TRW!E2:E22>=TODAY())*(TRW!E2:E22<=EDATE(TODAY(),3)), "No matching dates"). It will return full matching rows where the date is equal today's date or within 3 months from today.
- If your expected outcome is return rows where date is equal today and equal to the date 3 months from today (exact 3-month date, not within 3 months) only, use this formula instead
=FILTER(TRW!A2:E22,(TRW!E2:E22=TODAY())+(TRW!E2:E22=EDATE(TODAY(),3)), "No matching dates")
Hope my sharing may be helpful for your concern. If you have any questions or need any further clarification, please leave a comment here and I will be happy to continue to help you.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. I'm looking forward to your reply.
If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it.
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.