Microsoft Store submission frozen on 30 minutes message for 4 days

Fajar Kurniawan 20 Reputation points
2026-05-27T01:54:35.73+00:00

Hello. I try to publish our company Windows app. The portal shows this text: "It may take up to 30 minutes for the review status to appear in the system". It is stuck like this for four days! I can't send my program to the Microsoft team for checking. How to fix this bug?

Windows for business | Windows 365 Enterprise
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
Jason Nguyen Tran 27,210 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2026-05-27T02:47:00.2633333+00:00

Hello Fajar Kurniawan,

Normally, the review status should update within a short time, so if it’s frozen for four days, it usually means the submission process didn’t complete properly or the portal is waiting for a manual validation step.

The first step I’d recommend is signing out of the Partner Center portal, clearing your browser cache, and then signing back in to check if the status updates. If it remains stuck, try withdrawing the submission and re‑submitting the package, this often forces the system to refresh the status. Also, make sure your app package passes all validation checks locally using the Windows App Certification Kit before uploading again.

If the issue persists, the best option is to open a support ticket directly in the Partner Center under “App submissions.” This routes your case to the Store operations team, who can manually unblock the submission. In some cases, providing your submission ID in the ticket helps them locate and fix the frozen status more quickly.

I hope the response provided some helpful insight. If you find this answer useful, please hit “accept answer” so I know it addressed your concern.

Jason.

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.

0 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.