I also see PDFPro7hook.exe.
This is the one. Could you please uninstall and verify?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When I am in File Explorer, my preview pane does not open all the way. As you can see here, there are three pages, and unless I shrink/minimize the page, I can't see the document, and it only shows 3/4 of the screen. I have tried all the usual help options, even cleaning the disk, uninstalling the app, and re-installing. Nothing has helped. Any help?
This is what it looks like when I minimize the screen
I also see PDFPro7hook.exe.
This is the one. Could you please uninstall and verify?
Hi Lucy,
This is because you are using a 3rd party program to preview PDF files in the file explorer, which might be incompatible.
May I know which program is your default PDF viewer?
If you want to use a simple PDF viewer, Powertoys is a good option:
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/powertoys/file-explorer
I’m eager to hear back and work together to find a solution.
I appreciate the reply. The file explorer preview pane looks like this - See there are no buttons like in your screenshot.
May I know if you are using Foxit PDF reader?
Alright. Could you please go to Settings app > Apps > Installed apps, and see if there is any other PDF reader installed?
Awesome! I was glad I was able to help you.
If your problem is resolved, please take a moment to rate the answer. Wishing you good luck!