Text being blurry/jagged in some apps.

Ramal Pashazade 20 Reputation points
2026-05-16T11:54:08.2166667+00:00

User's image

Here is an example of how text looks in some apps on my PC. It's really common in most of the apps with small text. Sometimes it becomes normal for a second and then blurry again. I've already adjusted ClearType, changed high DPI settings, reinstalled all my GPU drivers, scaling and resolution are normal. What else i can do to fix this? I am currently using Windows 11 Pro 25H2 26200.8457.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Display and graphics
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
Ferdinand Nanalig 33,395 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2026-05-16T13:14:16.59+00:00

Hi! Let me help you.

Please follow the steps below.

Try to disable the FXAA for specific apps in the NVIDIA Control Panel:

Right-click your desktop and open NVIDIA Control Panel.

Go to:

3D Settings → Manage 3D settings

Open the Program Settings tab.

Under:

Select a program to customize, and

choose the app/game you want to change.

If the app is not listed, click Add and browse to the program’s .exe file.

In the settings list, find:

Antialiasing – FXAA

Set it to:

Off

Click:

Apply

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

1 additional answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Ramal Pashazade 20 Reputation points
    2026-05-21T13:04:29.47+00:00

    Hello!

    Thanks for answering.

    My FXAA setting was already turned off. The problem is still relevant.
    As long as I know, most of the apps that have this problem are "DPI Unaware", maybe that is the issue.
    I've done all different fixes for DPI, but none of them helped. I've tweaked my monitor settings, didn't help either. Reinstalling GPU drivers didn't help too. I am actually clueless now, nothing helps to fix this.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.