Hi John Emmas,
Are your used any third party cleaning softwares like cleaner or another. suppose to use it will clear all mostly used apps shortcuts also. app will clear that also.
Thanks.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Firstly, sorry about the poor quality screenshot. I generally use Snipping Tool for things like this but it never seems to work with menus.
Anyway... my Windows 10 menu is showing a large empty section (in black) at the RHS. Until last week apps were always shown there (I think mostly system apps maybe - like Control Panel?) But all of a sudden they've disappeared. I assume I must've changed some setting inadvertently but can anyone suggest what it might be?
Hi John Emmas,
Are your used any third party cleaning softwares like cleaner or another. suppose to use it will clear all mostly used apps shortcuts also. app will clear that also.
Thanks.
Your screenshot seems to indicate you are using some utility to customize the Start Menu and Taskbar, is that correct?
If so, that is the most likely cause of the problem.
Open the long alphabetical list of installed apps on the start menu, right click one of the apps and select 'Pin to Start', does that add the app back to the Start Menu.
Thanks for the help guys...