Rakuten TV code problems

Sylvain Royet 20 Reputation points
2026-05-14T07:29:59.3366667+00:00

Hello,

I am redeeming codes for Rakuten TV movies, it worked for more than a year, and for the past few weeks, I have been encountering problems...

Here is Rakuten TV's response when I enter the Bing code: "This code cannot be redeemed, the promotion has ended."

I have about ten unusable codes... I have lost nearly 20,000 points... the most recent one is today, which is therefore unusable...

Please address this issue with Rakuten TV... because I really like this offer... I have been earning Bing points since the beginning in France in 2018.

Sincerely,

A user

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.


Answer accepted by question author
Lester Bernard Reyes 85,510 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2026-05-14T08:04:44.9566667+00:00

Hi, I'm Bernard. I'm happy to help!

I understand the issue you have, and it is best handled by Microsoft Rewards support, as they specialize in this issue. You may reach them from the link below:

Microsoft Rewards Support: https://rewards.bing.com/support

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

0 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.