I'm trying to create a custom login page for an attack simulation and am running into an issue.
I am clicking "Create a copy" of the Microsoft login template, and am getting the following error:
The error says: ${submitLink} token must be inside a clickable element (button/link with click handler).
Every login page I have attempted to clone has this exact error message appear. What I've done to attempt to resolve this is add the following button to my login page instead of the default button.
<button type="button" onclick="${submitLink}">Sign in</button>
This puts the button in correctly in the website, just with a different color (which I am okay with), but still get the same error. What I've found is happening is that the editor is automatically removing the
onclick="${submitLink}"
portion of my button declaration.
Here is a picture of the button declaration right after I paste it into the Code box.

As soon as I click outside of the editor box, the onclick portion of the button tag is completely removed, and the validation error appears again.

Why is this happening? Is there something that I am doing wrong?
Thanks.