What if I used automator to help me search, if use, would I have any warning or will just be ban permanently?

Chivas 0 Reputation points
2026-03-17T01:37:53.3+00:00

What if I used automator to help me search, if use, would I have any warning or will just be ban permanently?

Bing | Get started | Advanced search tips
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. AI answer

    2026-03-17T01:38:02.7466667+00:00

    Using any kind of automator, bot, macro, or program to perform Bing searches for Microsoft Rewards is explicitly against the Microsoft Rewards rules.

    The documented guidance is:

    • Do not use programs, bots, or macros to help with searching.
    • Repeated violations may result in further actions against the account, including suspension and invalidation of all earned points.

    The documentation does not guarantee any warning period. If automated activity is detected and considered a violation, the account can be limited or suspended, and points can be invalidated. To avoid restrictions, searches must be done manually, spread out naturally over time, and not in rapid, automated patterns.


    References:

    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.