I can’t able to download the PL 600 certification

Durgam Shourya Varma 0 Reputation points
2026-03-15T04:46:14.3066667+00:00

I’ve take. Test for PL 600 it and I’ve passed the exam still I can’t able to download the certificate but in credentials I’m able to view the result

Community Center | Not monitored
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. AI answer

    2026-03-15T04:46:24.87+00:00

    Passing exam PL-600 alone does not automatically grant the “Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Solution Architect Expert” certification or its certificate.

    For this certification, PL-600 is only one requirement. The certification also requires holding an active Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate or Power Platform Developer Associate certification. Until all prerequisites are met, only the exam result appears in Credentials, and the certification certificate will not be available to download.

    To proceed:

    1. Confirm that all prerequisites for the “Power Platform Solution Architect Expert” certification are met by reviewing the prerequisites section on the certification page.
    2. Once all required certifications are active and PL-600 is passed, the certification will be awarded and the certificate will appear under the Certifications/credentials area in the Learn profile.
    3. After the certification appears, use the credentials area to view/print and save the certificate as PDF (downloading as a separate file is no longer supported; instead, print to PDF).

    If all prerequisites are already met and the certification still does not appear, contact Microsoft Credentials Support using the official support channel for missing certifications.


    References:

    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.