Didn't receive LinkedIn Premium (12-month student offer) after activating Microsoft 365

Daphne 5 Reputation points
2026-03-14T16:38:14.06+00:00

I signed up for the Microsoft 365 Premium student offer on 27 February, which states that it includes 12 months of LinkedIn Premium.

However, I have not received the LinkedIn Premium activation email. It has now been over two weeks since I activated the offer.

I have already checked:

My email inbox

Spam/junk folders

  • My Microsoft account dashboard under Services & Subscriptions

But I cannot find any activation link or option to redeem LinkedIn Premium.

Has anyone experienced the same issue, or is there an additional step required to activate the LinkedIn Premium benefit?

Thank you.

Microsoft Copilot | Microsoft 365 Copilot | Development
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Newest
  1. AI answer

    2026-03-14T16:38:26.6833333+00:00

    The LinkedIn Premium activation for the Microsoft 365 student offer is delivered by email, and similar issues have occurred when the email was present but not visible on a specific device or mail client.

    Based on the referenced case, the most likely cause is that the activation email is in the mailbox but not surfaced correctly in one of the clients (for example, a mobile mail app). The user in that case resolved it by checking the same mailbox from another device (a desktop browser on a Mac), where the email and offer link were visible.

    Actionable steps:

    1. Sign in to the same email account used for the Microsoft 365 student offer from a desktop or laptop browser (not a mobile app).
    2. Check the Inbox, Promotions/Other/Focused vs. Other tabs, and Spam/Junk folders again from that desktop webmail view.
    3. If multiple email aliases or accounts exist (university email vs. personal email), sign in to each in a desktop browser and repeat the check.
    4. If the email still cannot be found, contact Microsoft 365 support so they can review the promotion status for the account and resend or correct the benefit if applicable. Use the Microsoft 365 support entry points listed under “How do I contact support if I have additional Microsoft 365 questions?”

    References:

    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.