My name is Aditya Mishra (ID: AdityaMishra-484). I am currently doing the Microsoft AICTE Power Internship. I am facing a problem while uploading my project on the portal. The assessment section is visible to me, but the project uploading option is not sh

Aditya Mishra 0 Reputation points
2026-03-14T14:07:07.4366667+00:00

My name is Aditya Mishra (ID: AdityaMishra-484). I am currently doing the Microsoft AICTE Power Internship. I am facing a problem while uploading my project on the portal. The assessment section is visible to me, but the project uploading option is not showing on my dashboard.

I have worked very hard on this project and I am very dedicated to submitting it on time. I kindly request you to please check this issue and help me resolve it so that I can upload my project.

Thank you for your support. Aditya Mishra #microsoft #faci #Microsoft AICTE Power Internship (AdityaMishra-484)”

Azure
Azure

A cloud computing platform and infrastructure for building, deploying and managing applications and services through a worldwide network of Microsoft-managed datacenters.

0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Newest
  1. AI answer

    2026-03-14T14:07:22.2166667+00:00

    The issue is related to the Microsoft AICTE Power Internship project portal and not to Azure App Service, and there is no specific technical fix for this scenario in the provided context.

    The supported action is to contact the official Microsoft Learn/credentials support team so the account and internship project dashboard can be checked and corrected.

    Use the dedicated credentials/support help channel to raise this issue with full details (name, ID, program name, description of the missing project upload option, and screenshots if possible).


    References:

    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.