Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams Free categories
Skype Credit becomes inactive after 180 days of no use, but it can still be reactivated if it is only inactive and not already consumed or refunded.
To try to get the Skype Credit back and make it usable again (including for the Skype Dial Pad in Teams Free):
- Go to the Skype Credit reactivation page and sign in with the same Microsoft/Skype account that had the credit:
- Select Reactivate Credit.
- If using iPhone or iPad and the Reactivate Credit option is not visible, clear Safari history and cookies on the device, then sign in again and check the page once more.
- Wait up to 15 minutes for reactivation to complete. An email will be sent when the credit is reactivated.
If the reactivation page shows no credit or says there are no paid products, either:
- The account being used is not the one that held the credit (verify the correct account by comparing the Skype Name on the profile page with the Skype Name mentioned in old Skype emails), or
- The credit is no longer eligible for reactivation (for example, already refunded or otherwise removed).
To verify the correct account:
- Sign in to the Skype profile page: https://secure.skype.com/portal/profile
- Compare the Skype Name there with the one referenced in any emails about the credit.
If the correct account is confirmed and the reactivation page still does not offer Reactivate Credit and shows no paid products, direct billing support from Microsoft is required to review the specific balance and eligibility for refund or restoration.
References:
- How do I reactivate Skype Credit?
- How do I make a call in the Skype Dial Pad?
- Make a call with Skype Dial Pad in Microsoft Teams Free
- Troubleshooting Skype subscriptions
- Skype help & learning
- How do I access or change my data on Skype?
- How do I close my account for Skype?
- How do I get dialpad in Skype? I want to use my credit - Microsoft Q&A