Urgent please - Azure for Students verification issue

Hawal Kesmez 0 Reputation points
2026-03-06T05:35:15.37+00:00

Du kan skriva så här:

Title: Unable to verify student status for Azure for Students

Message:

Hello,  I am trying to register for Azure for Students using my personal Microsoft account (******@outlook.com).  During the registration process I entered my school email address (******@stud.noroff.no) for student verification. I received the verification emails, but when I try to complete the process I receive errors such as “The client does not have access rights to the content” and “Unable to confirm your University ID”.  I did not sign in with my school email account. I only used it for the student verification step as instructed.  Could you please help reset my Azure for Students verification so I can complete the registration using my personal Microsoft account?  Thank you. 

Skicka det bara så. Microsoft-supporten brukar svara inom 24–48 timmar.

Azure | Azure Training

1 answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. AI answer

    2026-03-06T05:35:27.27+00:00

    Use the personal Microsoft account to sign in and then contact Microsoft support or post on Microsoft Q&A with a clear description of the Azure for Students verification problem.

    Include these key details, adapted to the situation:

    • That Azure for Students registration is being done with a personal Microsoft account (for example, an Outlook address), not the school account.
    • That the school email (for example, @stud.noroff.no) is used only for academic verification.
    • That the verification email is received, but completing the process fails with errors such as:
      • “The client does not have access rights to the content”
      • “Unable to confirm your University ID”
    • That sign-in is done only with the personal Microsoft account, as required by Azure for Students.
    • A request for the Azure for Students academic verification to be reset/cleared so the verification can be retried with the same personal Microsoft account.

    If the institution is supported and the student meets the prerequisites, Azure for Students can be used once verification succeeds. Azure for Students requires:

    • Age 18 or older.
    • Full-time enrollment at an accredited, degree-granting two-year or four-year institution.
    • Academic status verification through the institution email address.

    If verification continues to fail, retry later and, if available in the flow, use any alternative verification method offered (for example, “verify in a different way”), ensuring all information entered matches the institution details exactly.


    References:

    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.