there is a copilot chat in my account that will not load into my browser, how do I recover it?

Fabi 0 Reputation points
2026-03-05T17:38:38.5266667+00:00

I purchased a few Copilot licenses to go along with my Microsoft 365 Business Premium Account. I use mine under my own account login, usually accessed via Edge.

I think I let one of my chats get too long and now it will not load into the browser. I tried starting a new chat with a bit of information from the old, but it's not leading me in the right direction.

I REALLY need my chat transcript. If the browser won't load it, how else can I get a copy?

Microsoft Copilot | Other
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Newest
  1. AI answer

    2026-03-05T17:38:46.37+00:00

    The context does not provide any supported method to recover or export an individual Copilot Chat transcript when it no longer loads in the browser, nor any troubleshooting steps specific to stuck or oversized chats. It only documents where Copilot Chat can be accessed and how it is managed or controlled.


    References:

    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.