I cannot set up my device in Microsoft Company Portal after the HyperOS update

Julie Talaboc 0 Reputation points
2026-02-25T15:30:46.3866667+00:00

I have reset my work apps on my phone. When I tried to reinstall them, I cannot set up and register my device again in the Microsoft Intune Company Portal after I have updated my HyperOS. I cannot access all my work apps.

Microsoft Security | Intune | Enrollment
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. AI answer

    2026-02-25T15:31:57.8066667+00:00

    If you are having trouble setting up your device in the Microsoft Intune Company Portal after the HyperOS update, here are some steps you can follow:

    1. Check Compatibility: Ensure that your device is compatible with the Intune Company Portal and that you are using a supported version of iOS/iPadOS (14.0 or later).
    2. Stable Wi-Fi Connection: Make sure you have a stable Wi-Fi connection throughout the enrollment process.
    3. Reinstall Company Portal: If you haven't already, try uninstalling and then reinstalling the Intune Company Portal app to ensure you have the latest version.
    4. Clear Cache: Clear any cached data from the Company Portal app if possible, or reset the app settings.
    5. Follow Enrollment Steps: Open the Company Portal app and sign in with your work or school account. Follow the on-screen instructions carefully to complete the enrollment process.
    6. Check for Updates: Make sure that your device's operating system and the Microsoft Authenticator app are updated to the latest versions.
    7. Contact IT Support: If the issue persists, it may be beneficial to contact your IT support team for assistance, as they can provide specific guidance based on your organization's setup.

    After following these steps, you should be able to access your work apps again.


    References:

    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.