How do I download the PDF for the Python language version?

Yang, Ting/杨 婷 0 Reputation points
2026-02-25T06:57:29.8866667+00:00

When I download the PDF, the content switches from Python back to the default language. How can I ensure the downloaded PDF is the Python version?

Community Center | Not monitored

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. AI answer

    2026-02-25T06:57:35.11+00:00

    To download the documentation as a PDF for the Python language version, ensure that you are viewing a reference article specific to Python. The Learn platform creates a PDF containing the reference content for the selected version. If the content switches back to the default language when you download, it may be due to the article you are viewing not being specific to Python. Make sure to select a Python-specific article before downloading the PDF.


    References:

    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.