Support Request: Missing LinkedIn Premium Career Activation (Student Offer)

Nguyễn Oanh 0 Reputation points
2026-02-25T03:14:27.9233333+00:00

Dear Microsoft Support Team,

I am writing to request assistance regarding my Microsoft 365 Premium subscription. I recently signed up for the student promotion advertised on the Microsoft 365 Blog, which includes 12 months of Microsoft 365 Premium and LinkedIn Premium Career

While my Microsoft 365 Premium account is active and functioning correctly, I have not yet received the activation link or instructions for the LinkedIn Premium Career portion of the offer.

Could you please look into this and provide the necessary steps or an activation link to redeem the LinkedIn Premium Career benefit?

Thank you for your help.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For education | Windows
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. AI answer

    2026-02-25T03:14:34.81+00:00

    Unfortunately, the provided context does not contain specific information regarding the activation of LinkedIn Premium Career as part of the Microsoft 365 Premium subscription for students. I recommend checking the Microsoft 365 support page or contacting Microsoft support directly for assistance with your LinkedIn Premium activation link.


    References:

    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.