Cheapest subscription for AZ-104 exam practice

Jim Broderick 0 Reputation points
2026-02-24T21:49:56.0366667+00:00

I've just failed the AZ-104 exam and I feel that doing the exercises and playing around on Azure would help me greatly for when I retake the exam.

I have a free trial sub but it's limited in what I can do compared with some of the things that you are encouraged to do in the module exercises on Microsoft Learn.

So what is the best billing/subscription I could get to be able to look around the AZ-104 functionalities for a couple of weeks before retaking the exam?

Any help appreciated. Thank you.

Community Center | Not monitored
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. AI answer

    2026-02-24T21:50:05.4+00:00

    To practice for the AZ-104 exam effectively, you might consider upgrading from your free trial subscription to a pay-as-you-go subscription. This will give you access to a broader range of Azure services and functionalities that are essential for your preparation. With a pay-as-you-go subscription, you can explore various Azure features without the limitations of the free trial.

    Additionally, Azure for Students offers a $100 credit for 12 months, which can also be a good option if you qualify. This would allow you to utilize Azure services without immediate costs, as long as you stay within the credit limit.

    Make sure to monitor your usage to avoid unexpected charges, and remember that after your credits are exhausted, you can choose to upgrade or continue with a pay-as-you-go model.


    References:

    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.