URGENT COMPLAINT: Agent Noel is ignoring Case #7097926989

Toryumi yumiPlayer 0 Reputation points
2026-02-24T14:49:11.7233333+00:00

I am filing a formal complaint regarding the lack of response for Case #7097926989. Agent Noel has been completely silent for 6 days now (since Feb 17). I have already provided all the necessary information as requested, but there has been zero progress or communication. This delay is unacceptable for a critical account issue. I am requesting an immediate escalation to a supervisor or a different agent who can actually help. I need a status update NOW.

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Identity Manager
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Newest
  1. AI answer

    2026-02-24T14:49:49.0366667+00:00

    It seems that you are experiencing a significant delay in communication regarding your case. Unfortunately, I cannot directly assist with escalating your case or contacting an agent. However, I recommend using the following steps to escalate your issue:

    1. Contact Microsoft Support: You can reach out to Microsoft Support through their official channels. This may include live chat or phone support, where you can explain your situation and request an escalation.
    2. Provide Details: When contacting support, ensure you provide your case number and clearly express the urgency of your situation.
    3. Follow Up: If you do not receive a timely response, consider following up again to reiterate your need for assistance.

    For further assistance, you may also want to check the Microsoft support documentation or forums for additional guidance on how to escalate issues effectively.


    References:

    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.