I got an error and I can't register for do the exam

Asjima Kongkam 0 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff
2026-02-24T08:12:39.7533333+00:00

I got an error following detail as below , and I can't register for do the exam.

**
"Unexpected error"**

We encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later. If this issue continues, please contact site support.

Best Regrads.

Asjima K

Community Center | Not monitored
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. AI answer

    2026-02-24T08:12:48.0133333+00:00

    If you are encountering an "Unexpected error" while trying to register for the exam, it may be helpful to try the following steps:

    1. Close and reopen your browser, then attempt to register again.
    2. If the error persists, clear your browser's cache and cookies.
    3. Ensure that your internet connection is stable, especially if you are using a mobile device.

    If these steps do not resolve the issue, it is recommended to contact site support for further assistance.


    References:

    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.