I had booked my AZ-900 exam on Sunday at 10pm but somehow I missed it.

Pallavi Chaowhan 0 Reputation points
2026-02-23T06:51:00.0633333+00:00

I had booked my exam on Sunday at 10pm but some how I missed it. I want to reschedule my exam please help me here

Community Center | Not monitored
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. AI answer

    2026-02-23T06:51:06.41+00:00

    If you missed your AZ-900 exam appointment and did not reschedule or cancel it at least 24 hours prior, you will forfeit your free exam from this offer. However, you can still reschedule your exam if you do so before the expiration of the offer. To reschedule, you can do it through your certification dashboard or by contacting Pearson VUE support.

    Make sure to check the cancellation and reschedule policy to avoid any fees associated with rescheduling your exam appointment.

    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.