Azure student account not active.

Shawn Wilson 0 Reputation points
2026-02-23T03:48:29.1433333+00:00

I am a returning Purdue University Golbal student and my Azure account was suspended, but like a stated, I am returning back this week. With that being said, I can not access my Azure account and need help reactivating my account.

Community Center | Not monitored

1 answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. AI answer

    2026-02-23T03:48:33.4166667+00:00

    To reactivate your Azure for Students account, you can contact Azure support. If your account was suspended due to inactivity or other reasons, reaching out to support will help you understand the specific issue and guide you through the reactivation process. Once reactivated, you should regain access to your account and any remaining credits or free services available to you.

    If you need further assistance, consider creating a support request through the Azure portal.


    References:

    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.