I bought a 20 dollar gift card and its saying its already been used if I haven't used it since I first purchased

JORGE ARCE 0 Reputation points
2026-02-21T18:00:09.16+00:00

I purchased a 20 dollar Xbox gift card and its saying it has no funds i haven't used it anywhere and I still have purchased receipt

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.


1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. AI answer

    2026-02-21T18:00:17.4633333+00:00

    It sounds like you may be experiencing an issue with your Xbox gift card. If the card is indicating that it has already been used, there are a few steps you can take:

    1. Check the Receipt: Ensure that the receipt you have matches the card number and that the purchase was completed successfully.
    2. Contact Support: Since you have not used the card and it shows no funds, it would be best to contact Xbox support or the retailer where you purchased the gift card. They can help verify the status of the card and assist you in resolving the issue.
    3. Check for Activation Issues: Sometimes, gift cards may not be activated properly at the point of sale. The retailer can confirm if the card was activated correctly.

    Make sure to have your receipt and any relevant information ready when you contact support for a quicker resolution.

    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.