I completed AZ-900 certification using my company email. I no longer have access to that email because I left the organization. I would like to transfer the certification to my personal Microsoft account.

2026-02-20T23:36:28.21+00:00

I completed AZ-900 certification using my company email. I no longer have access to that email because I left the organization. I would like to transfer the certification to my personal Microsoft account.i want that certificate now


Mod moved from : Azure | Azure Training

Community Center | Not monitored
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. AI answer

    2026-02-20T23:36:39.7733333+00:00

    If you no longer have access to the email account associated with your AZ-900 certification, you will not be able to transfer the certification directly to your personal Microsoft account. Microsoft cannot assist with the recovery of work or school accounts, and you should work with your previous employer's IT administrator for account access issues.

    To manage your certifications, you should ensure that you have access to your Microsoft Learn profile. If you have created multiple profiles under different login accounts, you may need to sign in with the correct account that holds your certification. If you are unable to access your profile, you may need to contact Microsoft Credentials Support for further assistance regarding your missing certifications.

    For additional guidance, you can check the certification or exam details pages to confirm that you have earned the credential by passing the appropriate exams and ensure you are signing in to the correct Learn profile.


    References:

    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.