NCAA 25 - EA Play Trial Error

Dru 5 Reputation points
2026-02-20T01:16:32.35+00:00

I have been playing ncaa 26 since it came out. And all of a sudden I am getting this EA play trial error and I can’t play. I have ultimate game pass which includes ea play so this shouldn’t be happening. And yes I do game share with my brother and the game was bought on his account but again, I’ve been playing all year.

Windows for home | Other | Gaming
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. AI answer

    2026-02-20T01:18:11.76+00:00

    It sounds like you are experiencing an issue with the EA Play trial for NCAA 26, despite having an Ultimate Game Pass that includes EA Play. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:

    1. Check your subscription status: Ensure that your Ultimate Game Pass is active and that it includes EA Play.
    2. Restart your console or PC: Sometimes, a simple restart can resolve issues with game access.
    3. Reinstall the EA Play app: If you have the EA Play app installed, try uninstalling and then reinstalling it to ensure it's up to date.
    4. Check for updates: Make sure both the game and the EA Play app are updated to the latest versions.
    5. Verify game sharing settings: Since you are game sharing with your brother, ensure that the sharing settings are correctly configured on both accounts.
    6. Contact EA Support: If the issue persists, reaching out to EA Support may provide you with specific guidance related to your account and the game.

    These steps should help you troubleshoot the EA Play trial error you are encountering.


    References:

    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.