How can I sign in for a Student Subscription so I can finish my Certification Course for Microsoft AZFAS?

Ecaterina Oniciuc 0 Reputation points
2026-02-18T11:26:08.5266667+00:00

How can I sign in for a Student Subscription so I can finish my Certification Course for Microsoft AZFAS?

Azure | Azure Training

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. AI answer

    2026-02-18T11:26:18.71+00:00

    To sign in for a Student Subscription and finish your Certification Course for Microsoft AZFAS, you need to create a Microsoft account using your university email address. If you already have a Microsoft account linked to your university email, you can use that to sign in. Here are the steps you can follow:

    1. Create a Microsoft Account: If you don’t have one, go to the Microsoft account creation page and use your university email address to create an account. This process is free and takes just a few minutes.
    2. Sign In: Once you have your Microsoft account, you can sign in to the Azure portal or any other Microsoft services necessary for your course.
    3. Access Azure for Students: If you're eligible, you can access Azure for Students, which provides you with $100 in Azure credits and access to various Azure services.

    Make sure to verify your academic status through your institution's email address to ensure you qualify for the student benefits.


    References:

    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.