I cleared MB-330 before an year. Now I took MB-700 and passed the examination. But I dont see my score card and the badge in MS site

SivashankariKannan-8640 0 Reputation points
2026-02-18T06:29:55.5266667+00:00

I cleared MB-330 before an year. Now I took MB-700 and passed the examination. But I dont see my score card and the badge in MS site


Mod moved from : Microsoft 365 and Office | Other

Community Center | Not monitored

1 answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. AI answer

    2026-02-18T06:30:08.13+00:00

    If you have passed the MB-700 exam but do not see your scorecard and badge on the Microsoft site, it could be due to a few reasons. First, ensure that you are logged into the correct Microsoft Certification Dashboard with the same account you used to take the exam. Sometimes, it may take some time for the score and badge to appear after passing the exam. If you still do not see them, it may be helpful to check the following:

    1. Check your Certification Dashboard: Ensure you are accessing the right section for certificates and badges.
    2. Email Confirmation: You should have received an email confirming your exam results. If you did not receive this, it may indicate an issue with the exam processing.
    3. Contact Support: If the issue persists, consider reaching out to Microsoft Certification support for assistance in retrieving your scorecard and badge.

    Additionally, remember that if your certification requires multiple exams, you will not receive the final certificate until all required exams are passed.


    References:

    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.