I need to cancel a sub, but none of the sign in things are working.

Aggravated 0 Reputation points
2026-02-17T16:20:22.6633333+00:00

I can not access my account, I never get sent a code. I need to cancel a sub but i can't. I want to talk to a person

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Identity Manager
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. AI answer

    2026-02-17T16:20:35.6166667+00:00

    If you're unable to access your account and need to cancel a subscription, here are some steps you can take:

    1. Account Recovery: Since you are not receiving the verification code, try resetting your password in InPrivate mode or clear your browser data. You can also attempt the password reset process using a different browser or network.
    2. Contact Support: If you still cannot access your account, you will need to contact Microsoft Support. You can do this by signing in with any account or creating a new one to reach out to support. Follow these steps:
      • Go to the Microsoft Support page.
      • Type "cancel subscription" or "recover account" in the search bar.
      • Select the appropriate options to contact support directly.
    3. Hotline Assistance: If you prefer to talk to someone, you can find the customer service phone numbers for your region and call them. Make sure to follow the prompts to reach a support agent.
    4. Alternative Options: If all else fails, consider contacting your credit card issuer to dispute the charges or cancel the subscription directly through them.

    These steps should help you in addressing your cancellation request despite the access issues.


    References:

    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.