Follow-up on DP-700 Free Exam Voucher – Get Fabric Certified Initiative

Ruwanara Thathsarani 0 Reputation points
2026-02-17T12:25:10.4633333+00:00

Hi Team,

I’m following up on my request for the DP-700 free exam voucher under the Get Fabric Certified campaign. I completed all the required Microsoft Learn modules and submitted the campaign form successfully, but I haven’t received the voucher yet.

Could you please check the status of my request and advise when the voucher will be issued?

Profile: https://community.fabric.microsoft.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/1522761

Thank you for your support.

Ruwanara

Community Center | Not monitored

1 answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. AI answer

    2026-02-17T12:25:17.66+00:00

    Unfortunately, I cannot check the status of your DP-700 free exam voucher request or provide specific updates regarding individual submissions. For inquiries about the status of your voucher, I recommend reaching out to the support team or forums associated with the campaign for assistance.


    References:

    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.