Unable to Schedule Exam – Unexpected Error on Transfer to Pearson VUE

Ganesan Andisamy 15 Reputation points
2026-02-17T06:48:53.92+00:00

I am unable to schedule my certification exam through Microsoft Learn.

When I proceed to schedule the exam and click the “Submit” button on the Transfer to Pearson VUE page, I receive the following error message:

“Unexpected error – We encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later. If this issue continues, please contact site support.”

The issue prevents me from completing the exam scheduling process.

I have retried multiple times, but the error persists. This appears to be related to my certification profile or account synchronization.

Could you please review my Microsoft Certification profile and verify whether there are any issues preventing exam scheduling? If required, kindly enable or reset my profile so I can proceed with booking the exam.

Thank you for your assistance.

Community Center | Not monitored
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Newest
  1. AI answer

    2026-02-17T06:49:33.42+00:00

    It seems that the error you are encountering when trying to schedule your certification exam through Pearson VUE may be related to your account being blocked. This can happen due to multiple failed payments or other account issues. To resolve this, you should contact Pearson VUE support to get the block lifted and verify your account status. You can reach them using the link provided in the Microsoft Certification support resources.

    Additionally, if you continue to face issues, you may want to check your Microsoft Certification profile for any discrepancies or reach out to Microsoft Certification Support for further assistance.


    References:

    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.