How can I download my certificate after I finish each Assessment

Dr. GAMAL Mohamed 0 Reputation points
2026-02-16T13:51:43.9+00:00

I am doing the Microsoft Certified Educator Study Guide course, and for each part, I need to download my achievement certificate. I don't know how to do that. Can you help me, please?


Mod moved from : Microsoft 365 Insider | Other

Community Center | Not monitored
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. AI answer

    2026-02-16T13:51:52.94+00:00

    To download your achievement certificate after completing each assessment in the Microsoft Certified Educator Study Guide course, you should follow these steps:

    1. Access your Certification Dashboard: Go to your Certification Dashboard to manage your certificates.
    2. View Certificates: Click on the "View Certificates" button in the "Certificates" section.
    3. Download Certificate: To download your certificate, click "download" in the lower right on the "Certificates" icon. You can select the certificate you want to download and either preview it or download a .zip file with multiple certificates if needed.

    If you encounter any issues or do not see your certificate, ensure that you have completed all required assessments and check the Certification support for further assistance.


    References:

    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.