Request for Clarification Regarding MB-330 Exam Ban (29 January 2026)

BandopadhyaySanchari-4088 0 Reputation points
2026-02-16T12:04:44.4766667+00:00

I was taking the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management (MB-330) exam on 29th January 2026. During the exam, the proctor informed me that I appeared to be looking away from the monitor. Because of this, they stopped my exam and informed me that I was banned from continuing.

I was not engaging in any unfair practices, and I am very concerned about this decision. I would like a proper clarification regarding the reason for this action and the evidence on which this decision was based. I also request information about the appeal process, if available.

Community Center | Not monitored
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Newest
  1. AI answer

    2026-02-16T12:04:53.93+00:00

    If you were banned during the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management (MB-330) exam due to the proctor's observation of you looking away from the monitor, it is likely that this was considered a violation of the exam integrity policies. Microsoft takes such actions seriously to maintain the security and integrity of their certification programs.

    To clarify the reason for the ban and the evidence behind this decision, you should reach out to the Microsoft Worldwide Learning Security Team. They handle such cases and can provide you with specific details regarding your situation.

    Regarding the appeal process, you may submit an appeal to mlsecure@microsoft.com within 14 calendar days of receiving notice of your ban. Ensure that your appeal includes any relevant details and context regarding your exam experience. The team will review your request and communicate the outcome of their investigation.


    References:

    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.