feedback on co-pilet bring back quick response as default selector

ken 0 Reputation points
2026-02-14T17:59:06.31+00:00

I do not like any other option and I dispise having to do special tricks that Dont even work to get quick response to appear in the brain mode list. I want it as default like how smart selecotr is now. I dispise how everything is currently for this update of the ai I dispise it dispise dispise it now fix the co-pilot in the current verson of edge. I will not use it in think deeper mode 'cause it sucks and I am not understood at allllllll! I dispise both smart and think deeper I dont like the personlity and how it thinks I WAnt Quick REsponse VERY VEry Soon! I cant do my coding shit without co-polt helping!!J! person in 30s!

Microsoft Copilot | Other
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Newest
  1. AI answer

    2026-02-14T17:59:44.56+00:00

    Currently, Microsoft Copilot allows users to select different models for responses, including a "Quick response" option. By default, Copilot uses a real-time router to adjust the model based on the user's prompt. If you prefer the "Quick response" as the default, you can manually select it using the model selector at the top right of the UI. This allows you to switch between "Quick response" and "Think deeper" modes as needed, although it may require an extra step each time you want to change it back to your preferred setting.

    Your feedback about the preference for the "Quick response" mode is valuable and can help improve future iterations of Copilot. You may also consider providing feedback directly through the interface to express your concerns and preferences regarding the model selection.


    References:

    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.