Issue with Certification Dashboard / Exam Discount

HarmanvirKaur-3987 0 Reputation points
2026-02-14T06:07:19.35+00:00

Hello Microsoft Support Team,

I attended the Microsoft Security Virtual Training Day: Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals and received confirmation that I am eligible for a 50% discount on the SC-900 exam.

However, when I try to access the Certification Dashboard via aka.ms/CertificationDashboard, it only shows my Microsoft Learn profile menus (Activity, Training, Transcript, etc.) and does not display the Certification Dashboard or any exam discounts.

I am using the same email ID that I registered with for the event: ******@gmail.com.

Please verify my eligibility and manually attach the 50% discount voucher to my account so I can schedule the SC-900 exam.

Thank you,

Harmanvir Kaur


Mod moved from : Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for education | Insights

Community Center | Not monitored
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. AI answer

    2026-02-14T06:07:28.6066667+00:00

    It seems that you are experiencing an issue with accessing the Certification Dashboard and your exam discount after attending the Microsoft Security Virtual Training Day. The discount typically takes around 5 business days after the training day session(s) to be added to your profile. If you still do not see the discount after this period, it may be necessary to reach out to Microsoft support for further assistance.

    Make sure you are logged in with the same email you used for the event, as this is crucial for the discount to reflect in your account. If the problem persists, consider submitting a support ticket to get help with your specific situation.


    References:

    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.