Microsoft Applied Skills: Implementieren von Information Protection und Verhinderung von Datenverlust mithilfe von Microsoft Purview

Stefan Mello 0 Reputation points
2026-02-11T11:32:33.26+00:00

Today I did the Microsoft Applied Skills: Implementieren von Information Protection und Verhinderung von Datenverlust mithilfe von Microsoft Purview.

I am 100% sure that everything I did was at least to 90% exact. the results show me 17% which cannot be right. During the simulation I faced several connection errors but I have seen that all policies were created. I had to refresh the result page for at least 10 times. Can somebody check this, there must be something went wrong. I have saved the session ID and can deliver it for further investigation.

Community Center | Not monitored

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. AI answer

    2026-02-11T11:32:44.3066667+00:00

    It sounds like you encountered some technical issues during your Microsoft Applied Skills simulation, which may have affected your results. Connection errors can sometimes lead to incomplete data being processed or displayed, resulting in unexpected scores. Here are a few steps you might consider:

    1. Check Your Internet Connection: Ensure that your internet connection is stable during simulations, as interruptions can affect performance.
    2. Session ID: Since you have saved the session ID, it would be beneficial to report this to Microsoft support for further investigation. They can look into the specifics of your session and any errors that may have occurred.
    3. Retry the Simulation: If possible, consider retaking the simulation after addressing any connection issues to see if your score improves.
    4. Documentation: Review any documentation related to the simulation to ensure all steps were followed correctly.

    If the problem persists, reaching out to Microsoft support with your session ID will likely provide you with the best assistance.


    References:

    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.