I've already provided proof and information of how my Microsoft account was stolen here: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/answers/questions/5766944/i-got-scammed-and-locked-out-of-my-microsoft-accou
And I would like to know if it is possible that I could transfer my Minecraft account, which I am currently still running right now with LunarClient, and I can prove that I am ingame as I write this.
I have already sent Minecraft a ticket about this issue with the scammer, and I have now sent another ticket to them requesting that my Minecraft account gets transfered to this Microsoft account.
I will provide any information needed to prove my claims.
The Ingame Messages And How I lost My Account.png
I am also willing to purchase Minecraft again on this Microsoft account, and have the data transfered over, and have the data deleted on my stolen Microsoft account.
I have attached the image proving I am literally still in minecraft right now.
I'm still in Minecraft 20260209.png
I'm still in Minecraft 20260209 2.png
Microsoft Account had been accessed by a scammer, and microsoft wont do anything about it.png
Sorry to add so many comments, but I would also greatly appreciate it if I could stream all the proof that I have via discord to a Microsoft Support Member. As I will provide all of the information I have about this.
Surely being in the Minecraft account, running the game, knowing changes that have been made to what used to be my Microsoft account(now stolen), is enough to at least have the data transfered.
You can check hypixel stats, logs, chat, even talk to me ingame right now.
I own this Minecraft account, I just need to have it transfered to this Microsoft account.
And preferably I'd like to have my stolen Microsoft account back, but I am doubtful that Microsoft will let me, even though I have provided, and can continue to provide evidence that I own both the Microsoft account and Minecraft account, and my Xbox account/gamer tag thing for Minecraft "seaskrilviper".
All because of their "strict security protocols and the terms outlined in the Microsoft Services Agreement".
I understand that these things are how they are, but I would greatly appreciate any help to get the Minecraft account transfered.
Here are some screenshots for proof:
MS Account Activity Log.png
My First Support Request.png
Minecraft's Response To My First Support Request.png
Scammer's possible location.png
I just found out Minecraft Support will not, and cannot help in this situation.
As shown on this image: Minecraft Support is unable to help in this matter.png
So sadly reaching out to minecraft as suggested here:
Darhyl Amizola's Answer.png
Did not work.
I can only assume that I am utterly sc####d in this situation.
Understandably though, as I was the one who shared my Microsoft verification code in the first place.
However, what is so bizzar to me is that I'm still in the game right now, and there is nothing I could do except exit, and let the scammer have the Microsoft and Minecraft account forever, because of Microsoft's "strict security protocols and the terms outlined in the Microsoft Services Agreement".
I don't understand why microsoft should have something in place that makes scammers and hackers jobs so easy. Users should be able to communicate to Microsoft, and prove that they own something, not be locked out of your account forever because whoever is in your account just changed some information, and Microsoft protects that.